PROCEDURE FOR WATER CONNECTION
Ogun State Water Corporation is responsible for provision of water services in the semi urban and urban areas. The service delivery mandate rest upon the members of staff. Their input in the reformation process is a key factor in turning the Corporation around.
The Corporation also undertakes a public awareness program to sensitize all stakeholders directly or indirectly involved in the production, financing and consumption of water related issues.
The Corporation provides guarantee to cover non-commercial risks and also responsible for the overall improvement of portable water delivery for economic growth.
To get connected to the Corporation’s you have to follow this procedure:
- Pay N5,750.00 to any of our desinated viz: First, Wema, Access and Skye Banks
- Take E- receipt to our Area office in your area
- Fill the form and return it to the Area office
- The Distribution officer, Commercial Officer and Auditor will work on your connection
- You will get connected at the shortest possible time
- Billing commence.